Diabetic Bitter Melon Mix (With Honey) 30 sachets
Bitter Melon Mix is a natural herbal innovation with herbal anti diabetic properties. It is a combination of extracts of naturally occurring tissue cultured herbs. This combination is helpful in controlling diabetic related complications. Bitter Melon Mix repairs the beta cells of Langerhans and perk up sensitivity for insulin in the body cells.
Bitter melon is a plant. The fruit and seeds are used to make medicine.
Bitter melon is used for various stomach and intestinal disorders including gastrointestinal (GI) upset, ulcers, colitis, constipation, and intestinal worms. It is also used for diabetes, kidney stones, fever, a skin condition called psoriasis, and liver disease; to start menstruation; and as supportive treatment for people with HIV/AIDS.
Topically, bitter melon is used for deep skin infections (abscesses) and wounds.
Bitter melon is used as a vegetable in India and other Asian countries and as an ingredient in some kinds of curries.
How does it work ?
Bitter melon contains a chemical that acts like insulin to help reduce blood sugar levels.
Research results so far are conflicting and inconclusive. Some studies show that bitter melon fruit, fruit juice, or extract improves glucose tolerance, reduces blood sugar levels, and lowers HbA1c (a measure of blood sugar control over time) in people with type 2 diabetes.
Bitter Melon Mix Used For
- Diabetes. Research results so far are conflicting and inconclusive. Some studies show that bitter melon fruit, fruit juice, or extract improves glucose tolerance, reduces blood sugar levels, and lowers HbA1c (a measure of blood sugar control over time) in people with type 2 diabetes. Psoriasis.
- Stomach and intestinal disorders.
- Kidney stones.
- Liver disease.
- Skin abscesses and wounds.
- Other conditions.
How to use
One envelope of bitter melon drink daily after lunch half an hour
- It is recommended for those suffering from a significant increase in blood sugar exceeding 180 mg / 100 ml).
- Take another envelope after dinner for half an hour.
- Do not use bitter melon mixture during pregnancy and lactation.
(There are 3 other products in the same category)